Pantry Inventory List - free printable |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Pantry Inventory List - free printable

And as promised, after the freezer inventory list I shared here last week, here's another list - now for the pantry inventory:

Freezer Inventory List - free printable

These lists are great, not only to keep your kitchen organized, but also to help with meal planning.

I made the template to more or less match the freezer inventory template, as I have both in my kitchen at the same time:


Freezer Inventory List - free printable

Download your pantry inventory list here, and start organizing your pantry today!


Pantry Inventory List - free printable



And if you love this, be sure to also check the freezer inventory list:

Freezer Inventory List - free printable

As with the freezer list, you can always print a new list when the old one is no longer updated but my advice is to laminate it to make it dry-erase - saving you time and money, and reducing waste!


Have fun, and happy Tuesday,

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

2 comments:

  1. I saw your link at the Wonderful Wednesday link up. This inventory list looks helpful to keep things organized. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so helpful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete