Freezer Inventory List - free printable |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Freezer Inventory List - free printable

Lately we've been trying to keep our freezer full, and I've also been trying to get better at meal planning. But when you have something too full...it either overflows or you lose track of what's in there - or both.

Freezer Inventory List - free printable

So I've been making lists of what we have stored - how much, where it is and when should we eat it by. And that's how the freezer inventory list was born.

After a while, I got bored with the simple lists I was making, so I decided to design a prettier template.

Freezer Inventory List - free printable


You can download it here (pdf file).

You can either print a new list when the old one is no longer updated or you can laminate it the first time to make it dry-erase, so that it's always kept up to date (not to mention it's a much eco-friendlier alternative).


Freezer Inventory List - free printable


Secure the list it with a magnet to your fridge door or hang it somewhere in your kitchen (that's what I do) and you'll see that your meal planning becomes much easier.

I've made lots of other lists too and I hope to share them over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

Happy Wednesday,

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment