Doll house sized bath towel with hood |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Doll house sized bath towel with hood

Hello, and welcome! Lately I've been making lots of doll house sized items, as my daughter has been very much into them. Her latest request was a bath towel for one of the babies. 


Doll house sized bath towel with hood



Luckily I had some leftover terry cloth from making my reusable face scrubbies, and it was just enough for this project. 

I started by cutting a square of terry cloth and then sewing a triangle over one one of the corners, just like you would for a regular sized hooded towel. As much as possible I used the edges of the original towel, to limit fraying. 






And then, again because of the fraying, I covered all the remaining edges with some leftover bias tape:




And that was it! A very quick project that not only made my daughter happy but also helped me reduce fabric scraps. More to come for sure!





If you love this, you can also check: 




Happy Wednesday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog


No comments:

Post a Comment