Pantry organization labels - free printables |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Pantry organization labels - free printables

And as promised, after the freezer inventory list and the pantry inventory list I shared here in the last couple of weeks, here's another set of printables to help with you kitchen organization:


Pantry organization labels - free printables


I made the labels in different colors, so that you can pick your favorite, or mix and match: 
 
 
 And while I tend to prefer bright colors, I have also created a dark gray & white version:


I have also left a blank tag in each of the pages, for you to fill with whatever else you need.



And if you love this, be sure to also check the freezer inventory list and the pantry inventory list:

Freezer Inventory List - free printable


Have fun, and happy Tuesday,

Keeping it Real, craft blog

1 comment:

  1. Great idea giving color choices for your printables. I'm partial to the bright colors, also. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete