Thursday Throwdown: cookies vs. cake |Keeping it Real

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday Throwdown: cookies vs. cake

Hello, and welcome. I'm back today another fun post in the Thursday Throwdown series - cookies vs. cake. 


Thursday Throwdown: cookies vs. cake



Now that is a though choice!

If I have to bake it, I much prefer cake. If I'm just eating it, then whatever comes is welcome...

And just because, here are a few recipes that are favorites at our house: 








https://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com/2018/02/chocolate-and-cookies-delish-recipe.html



How about you? Which is your favorite - cookies or cake?

Happy Thursday, and be sure to also check out the other bloggers' Throwdown Thursday posts:


Summer vs. Winter - Thursday Throwdown



Keeping it Real, craft blog

2 comments:

  1. Those recipes look delicious! It depends on what I'm in the mood for if I like cookies or cake better. :)

    ReplyDelete