Flower & ladybugs gift tags |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Flower & ladybugs gift tags

Hello, and welcome! Today I'm sharing some cute flower gift tags with "visiting" ladybugs.


Flower & ladybugs gift tags



I used my Sizzix to cut the flowers (in yellow and white) and initially I was leaving them just like that.





But then I decided something was missing. Going through my stash I came up with these small wooden ladybugs and it turned out they were just perfect!





I've been taking advantage of the fact that, working from home, I can use small breaks to fit in some quick crafts. As I have a zillion ideas for new gift tags in my head, you can certainly expect a few more shared here in the near future.




Happy Tuesday and stay safe,

Keeping it Real, craft blog





6 comments:

  1. Your tags are super cute for the summer! The ladybug embellishment makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 13, open June 1 to 26. All party entries shared if social media buttons installed.

    ReplyDelete