Thursday Throwdown: Spring vs. Summer |Keeping it Real

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday Throwdown: Spring vs. Summer

Hello, and welcome. I'm back today with this week's Thursday Throwdown: spring vs. summer.


Thursday Throwdown: Spring vs. Summer


For me it's kind of a difficult choice. I'm a summer girt through and through, but spring leads to summer so I can't really say I don't like it.

At this time of the year my favorite thing, besides the improving weather, are the longer daylight hours. I'm way more productive when days become longer and brighter.

Here are a few spring ideas to cheer you up:





And summer...well, for me it's the best season of the year. I love hot sunny days, lazy late evenings, going to the beach, ice-cream...and generally everything else summer entails (including much needed vacation time with the family).

Here are a few summer ideas:





How about you? Which is your favorite - spring or summer?

Happy Thursday, and be sure to also check out the other bloggers' Throwdown Thursday posts:

Kelsey's Crafts

Summer vs. Winter - Thursday Throwdown



Keeping it Real, craft blog


1 comment: