Notebook & zipper pouch gift set |Keeping it Real

Monday, April 8, 2019

Notebook & zipper pouch gift set

After the success of the Spring Felt Notebook Cover and the DIY Felt Zipper Pouch, of course I decided to make a new set. This one went to another of my daughter's friends who celebrated her 9th birthday last week.

Notebook & zipper pouch gift set


 This time I used a smaller notebook (just because it was what I already had at home).


Notebook & zipper pouch gift set



Other than size and the fact that this notebook cover closes with an elastic instead of a flap, it was made in exactly the same way as the Spring Felt Notebook Cover.

Notebook & zipper pouch gift setNotebook & zipper pouch gift set


Notebook & zipper pouch gift set


I used a self adhesive embellishment ribbon (adding extra glue to make sure it's more durable) to decorate the bottom of both the notebook cover and the zipper pouch.   


Notebook & zipper pouch gift set


For the zipper pouch  I just followed my DIY Felt Zipper Pouch tutorial. 


Notebook & zipper pouch gift set


Overall I had a lot of fun making this notebook + zipper pouch set, and I love how it turned out, with all the contrasting colors. And it's so easy, you should try making one too!


Notebook & zipper pouch gift set

Notebook & zipper pouch gift set

Notebook & zipper pouch gift set


Happy Monday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog



No comments:

Post a Comment