Hello, and welcome! I hope you've had a great weekend and I'm glad you're joining us for a new link party!
If you can, please try to visit at least a couple of other posts and/or leave a nice comment on other people's creations, and help spread the word on social media - the more, the merrier!
As usual, the party will be open until Thursday and I will post the features on Friday, September 18th. Please note that there's a 50 entries limit, so make sure you link up early!
Missed last week's features? Click the image below to check them out:
And now, let's party!
The
Really
Crafty Link Party is
focused on
crafts, so
the idea is
for you to
link up all
your crafty posts:
DIYs,
printables, home
decor,
tutorials,
recipes, whatever you
want to
share - and
old posts are
welcome too!
If you host your own party, add it too - it may not be featured, but you'll be sharing it with all of us anyway, and everyone loves to discover new parties!
Do you have an Etsy shop? You can add your items to the party too, they may not be eligible for a feature but you'll be getting additional exposure anyway.
If you
follow me via
any social
media (icons in
the side
bar) let me
know in the
comments and I'll
make sure
to follow you
back!
By
linking
up you give me
permission to
use your photos
in
features or
round-ups, and to
share your posts
on social
media (always
with a link
back to
you for proper
credit).
Thank you for joining the party, and have a wonderful week!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
![]() |
| Stone Dish Drying Mat for Kitchen Counter |



.png)
Teresa,
ReplyDeleteMy Link Ups for today's party are # 1, 2 and 3!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party!!! I truly do appreciate it as I do know the time involved with it....I hope you and your family are well and enjoying your week!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
Thank you for joining every week!
DeleteMorning, and thank you so much for the party and for featuring the Tasty Mars Bar Squares, Teresa.
ReplyDeleteMy shares: #20+21+22
We now have two Linkies: SSPS and TFT at https://esmesalon.com/seniorsalonpitstop/
You're very welcome, thank you for joining the party and have a great week!
DeleteHappy Monday. Thanks for hosting and featuring my Calico Critter dress.
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome, thank you for joining and have a wonderful week!
DeleteHello Teresa, thanks so much for hosting, wishing you a wonderful week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the party and have a wonderful week!
Delete