Hello, and welcome! Today I'm sharing here a small cupcake embroidery pattern - easy and perfect for beginners!
You have the instructions in the pattern, but this is a very simple project that you can complete in next to nothing.
And if you prefer, you can do like I did and replace the circle at the top of the pattern (seen in the image above) with a cute button (sewn or glued, your choice), to add color and texture.
The pattern comes with the design in just in black and white, so that you can choose which colors you like the best.
My preferred method of transferring it into the fabric is to secure the paper pattern and the fabric together against a window and then use a pencil or a water soluble pen to trace the pattern.
In this case, I embroidered it directly into an already existing plain gift bag, which makes the transfer process a bit harder, so I'll post a short tutorial for that soon.
If you missed the link it above, you can download the pdf pattern here.
Have fun and enjoy your week!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
![]() |
| 9 Pieces Embroidery Hoops, 4 Inch |






.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment