Potted green plant - Free Cross Stitch Pattern |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Potted green plant - Free Cross Stitch Pattern

Hello, and welcome to another free small cross stitch pattern!


Potted green plant - Free Cross Stitch Pattern





When embroidered on 14-count Aida fabric, this little design will have an approximate size of 5 x 10.5 cm.
 
 
Potted green plant - Free Cross Stitch Pattern


 
For a printer friendly version of the cross stitch chart (including colors and symbols and the DMC floss color codes), click here.


Happy Wednesday,

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely - I did a lot of cross stitch and embroidery work years ago, and need to start again to do my stitching gift cards. Its on cardstock and not material and I love it.
    Thank you from your SSPS Team for sharing your links with us at #270 SSPS Linky. If you have not as yet shared your IG and FB URL and handles, please email me at esme@esmesalon.com as I am creating a database as you share your links with SSPS.

    ReplyDelete