Abstract Floral Printable Wall Art Sets |Keeping it Real

Monday, October 10, 2022

Abstract Floral Printable Wall Art Sets

Hello, and welcome!

Today I'm showing off the a new wall art printable - actually, a set of printables - I designed for my my Etsy shop.




They are A4 sized (although also made available as a PNG and a JPG so technically you can resize them a bit before printing if needed).

The designs are a mix of abstract shapes and black floral outlines, and come in two color combinations: gray and brown.






You can find these printables here. 
 
 




In addition to these wall art printables, there are sewing, crochet and cross stitch patterns in the shop, as well as printable cards. Stop by anytime to check them out! 


Thank you for stopping by, and happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.










No comments:

Post a Comment