The Chevron Zipper Pouch |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

The Chevron Zipper Pouch

This pouch was my first sewing project of 2022 and I made it as a gift for one of my daughter's friends.





If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen it already, but here's the complete set of details anyway.

You can find my tutorial for these pouches here - though I made two things different this time: I left the opening in the lining and not in the main fabric, and I top stitched the zipper.

  


The pouch is lined in simple light gray fabric: 




And of course I added a small keyring with a matching tassel - it's all in the details, right?




Once you get the hang of it, these zipper pouches are really quick and easy to sew, and always make lovely little gifts.




And it's also fun to look for the perfect fabric to make them!








Happy Tuesday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.










3 comments:

  1. This bag you made is pretty and the perfect gift. I love the fabric you chose and I'm sure your daughters friend will love using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is fantastic. Unique style, great job

    ReplyDelete