Home embroidery sign - with free printable pattern |Keeping it Real

Monday, September 20, 2021

Home embroidery sign - with free printable pattern

Hello, and welcome! Today I'm sharing here a cute home sign. 




I made this as a gift for some friends buying their first house and I loved it, so I turned my initial drawings into a pattern that you can download and embroider yourself too. 


You have the instructions in the pattern, but this is a very simple embroidery project using only back stitches and one single french knot (for the door handle). 






My favorite method to pass the design onto the fabric is the old fashioned one: against a window (preferably on a sunny day), but you can use whichever method you prefer. 




The pattern comes with the design in black and white and in color, and both those alternatives reversed too. 







Have fun and enjoy your week!

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







No comments:

Post a Comment