Felt envelope clutches with ribbon closure - the video tutorial |Keeping it Real

Monday, August 9, 2021

Felt envelope clutches with ribbon closure - the video tutorial

I have plans to turn most of my older tutorials posted here on the blog into video tutorials. So after the felt tea wallet, today I'm sharing a video for my felt envelope clutches with bows. 




These clutches or pouches are great and come together pretty quickly. And with this same tutorial, if you adjust sizes you can also make tablet covers, book holders or even phone pouches. In addition, with the cute bows they make great eco-friendly gift packages too.


The original tutorial can be found here.

And you can now also use the video tutorial below: 





Check it out and let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful week!


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







1 comment:

  1. These would make the perfect gift packaging! That's a great idea. They are super cute too. Thanks for sharing on Traffic Jam Weekend!

    ReplyDelete