DIY felt pouch set - video tutorial |Keeping it Real

Friday, August 13, 2021

DIY felt pouch set - video tutorial

Here's one more tutorial I recently turned into a video. The original post for the DIY felt pouch set can be found here, but the video is a brand new addition! 


DIY felt pouch set - video tutorial



This tutorial is great because it shows you how to make two different styles of pouches, cut from a single square of felt. 






And the two pouches make the perfect gift set. 


DIY felt pouch set - video tutorial



Check out the video and let me know what you think, I'm still looking at lots of ways to improve.


Have a great weekend!


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







1 comment:

  1. You always make me want a sewing machine! I love these! Thanks for sharing on Traffic Jam Weekend with LifeasaLEOWife.com!

    ReplyDelete