Another bunny t-shirt |Keeping it Real

Friday, August 27, 2021

Another bunny t-shirt

Remember the first bunny t-shirt I made a long, long time ago (original post here)? It seems that my kids never get tired of their bunny t-shirts and when one doesn't fit anymore I have to make another. Here's the latest one: 


Another bunny t-shirt





To create these t-shirts I cut a bunny shape with my Sizzix and, to make the process quicker, use iron on fabric. 


Another bunny t-shirt


Once the fabric is ironed in place, I glue the pompon (though I usually add a few stitches too, to make sure it's secure): 


Another bunny t-shirt

Another bunny t-shirt


That's it. Easy, right? Although my kids are fixated on bunnies, you can obviously replicate the process with any other animal or shape.


Another bunny t-shirt

Another bunny t-shirt



And while we're discussing bunnies, let me present you the real bunny behind all this inspiration, the one and only Fluffy: 





Have a wonderful weekend,


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







No comments:

Post a Comment