Felt zipper pouch for Father's Day |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Felt zipper pouch for Father's Day

In Portugal we celebrated Father's Day on March 19th, but since I didn't have time to post this back then and a lot of you will will celebrate Father's Day soon anyway, I decided to share today this cute zipper pouch Father's Day idea. 


Felt zipper pouch for Father's Day



My daughter "designed" it - she wanted to make a pencil case for dad - and I helped making it happen. 

These felt zipper pouches are very easy to make - you can find my tutorial here





Once the pouch was sewn, all we did was add the letters (in the front and the back). 





This is a great gift idea for other occasions too, as it can be used for a lot of things other than as a pencil case, and you can personalize the pouches with the recipient's name.





Happy Tuesday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.




No comments:

Post a Comment