4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile

In Portugal we celebrated Mother's Day last Sunday, but I know that a lot of you are celebrating it next weekend - and it's right around the corner, so today's post is about how to show your best friend and #1 supporter how much she really means to you. 


4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile


If you’re looking for ways to show your mom how truly special she is, take a look at these four cute Mother’s Day cards that FTD designed. You can print the cards out at home and customize them however you want— whether it’s writing a sweet and sentimental note or placing a few photographs inside.

These personalized cards are perfect for any mother figure in your life and will make her feel all the love and appreciation! There’s a card for a variety of scenarios along with quotes and gift ideas, check them out below: 

Warm & Fuzzy Card



4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile

 
Keep it short and sweet this Mother’s Day by giving her a sentimental note that shows how much you really care about her. 




This thoughtful card would be perfectly paired with the following messages and gift ideas:

Messages
  • “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
  • “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
  • “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”

Gift ideas
  • Coffee maker
  • Beauty subscription box
  • Plush robe
  • New tote bag

Funny Card



4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile


Share some laughs this Mother’s Day by giving her this funny card! Nothing will scream “I love you more” than this lighthearted printable. 




Brighten her day by adding a funny message and giving her an exciting gift, like the ones listed below:

Messages
  • “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
  • “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
  • “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”

Gift ideas
  • Camping trip
  • Personalized mug
  • Wine subscription

From the Kids



4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile


Have the kids grab their crayons and markers and spice up this adorable Mother’s Day Card! 




Instead of having the young ones put together a huge craft project, use this creative kid-made printable to put the biggest smile on mom’s face. Some messages and gift ideas that would go great are:

Messages:
  • “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.☺”
  • “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
  • “With love from the luckiest [son/daughter] in the world.”

Gift ideas:
  • Breakfast in bed
  • Bouquet of flowers
  • Insulated water bottle

For the Wife



4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile


Show your wife how grateful you are to have her in your life. The two of you have raised a beautiful family together, so use this sweet card to express your love and gratitude to the most amazing woman you know. 




If you need some inspiration, check out these messages and gift ideas:

Messages:
  • “I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with someone as creative and fun as you.”
  • “I love our family, and I love you.”
  • “From the moment we met, you’ve had my heart. And seeing you as a mom only makes me love you more.”

Gift ideas:
  • Spa day
  • Personal chef
  • High-tech fitness gift
  • Make a homemade meal
For more inspiration, check out these additional Mother’s Day messages and gift ideas from FTD!


4 Printable Mother’s Day Cards That Will Make Her Smile




Happy Tuesday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog




Disclaimer: this post was written in partnership with Siege Media and FTD. Printables and images were supplied by them and as such are not owned by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment