Sweet recipe cards - free printable |Keeping it Real

Monday, January 18, 2021

Sweet recipe cards - free printable

Hello and welcome to a new week! One of the things I have started this year organizing are my recipes. A lot of those I already have saved on Pinterest, but a few I still have on paper. So I have designed a set of cute (and sweet) recipe cards to get them all together under the same format. 


Sweet recipe cards - free printable



There are six different designs to choose from.


Sweet recipe cards - free printable

Sweet recipe cards - free printable

Sweet recipe cards - free printable



You can print them all or just pick your favorite. 


Sweet recipe cards - free printable

Sweet recipe cards - free printable

Sweet recipe cards - free printable



The recipe cards come all together in a pdf file you can download below. 





Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.




1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, Teresa! I just downloaded them. Thank you! 🙂

    ReplyDelete