January goals list - free printable |Keeping it Real

Thursday, January 7, 2021

January goals list - free printable

Hello and welcome! Since yesterday I posted the 2021 goals list printable and I promised I was going to create monthly lists for a more detailed follow through, here is the January goals list template:  


January goals list - free printable



I know the first week of January is already well underway but there's still time to sit down and work on your goals for the rest of the month.

Write down your priorities for each week and come back to the list regularly to check if you are following through and what areas you need to improve. Right now I'm mostly working on my time management issues, so I'm trying to set up a schedule to better fit in my blogs and Etsy shop with everything else I have to do in any given week (from work to house chores).


January goals list - free printable



By breaking down all that I want to accomplish into smaller tasks and scheduling them on the list I'm hoping to be able to be better organized and more productive this year. 

The January goals list is a printable pdf file, and you can download it here.  


If you love this, you may also want to check: 





And now let's all work towards fulfilling our goals! 

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.




No comments:

Post a Comment