DIY beach themed ornaments |Keeping it Real

Friday, August 21, 2020

DIY beach themed ornaments

Hello, and welcome! At our house, we love the beach. This year, however, our visits to the beach are much more limited than usual so...if we can't go to the beach, then the beach will come to us.


DIY  beach themed ornaments




To make these beach themed ornaments I used small wooden rings, blue felt and assorted seashells. 


DIY  beach themed ornaments

DIY  beach themed ornaments

The blue felt was cut to resemble leaves and glued to the wooden rings, and then the seashells added on top. 

DIY  beach themed ornaments

DIY  beach themed ornaments


I wanted to use some rustic cord to hang the ornaments but I failed to find the roll of cord I do know I have (somewhere), and because I wanted to decorate the house with these ornaments while we're still in season, I replaced it with ribbon instead. 


DIY  beach themed ornaments

DIY  beach themed ornaments


These three are now already in place, and I'm quickly trying to make more, so that every room in our house has at least one.


DIY  beach themed ornaments

DIY  beach themed ornaments


Have a wonderful weekend!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for how to craft with those wood rings! Your ornaments look perfect. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete