Thursday Throwdown: Pinterest vs. Facebook |Keeping it Real

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday Throwdown: Pinterest vs. Facebook

Hello, and welcome! 

This week's Thursday Throwdown theme is Pinterest vs. Facebook. 


Thursday Throwdown: Pinterest vs. Facebook


For me the choice is not that obvious. I don't see Pinterest and Facebook as even remotely similar, and I use them for different reasons and purposes. 

If I had to choose a favorite, it would be Pinterest. 

However, I've always seen Pinterest as more of a work tool than a social media: it's one of my main sources of inspiration and a way to store things for future reference (Pinterest can even help you declutter - read how here), Because I've never considered Pinterest as a social media per se, I never really paid attention to the number of followers or daily views. After opening my Etsy shop, I became more active in Etsy groups and tried to get more traffic on Pinterest, but I still kept to my pinning routine. You can check my Pinterest tips here.



As social media go, Facebook is not my favorite, to be honest. I use it for my blogs and my Etsy shop, mostly, but I don't really post a lot - I do remember to share my blog posts there, but not much else. I'm making an effort though, both in my pages and in FB groups too.

If you want to check my FB tips, click here.




Be sure to also check out the other bloggers' Throwdown Thursday posts:


Summer vs. Winter - Thursday Throwdown


Happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog




No comments:

Post a Comment