I Made it Monday: new gift tags and reusable kitchen towels |Keeping it Real

Monday, July 13, 2020

I Made it Monday: new gift tags and reusable kitchen towels

Hello, and welcome to another week! Things have been going a bit slow around here so even though I have a lot of projects going on, I only managed to finish two new sets of gift tags and some reusable kitchen towels. 


I Made in Monday: new gift tags and reusable kitchen towels


The first set of gift tags is holidays-themed and will the the subject of a Christmas in July post later (hopefully). The second set is more summer-ish, with some fun flamingos. 


The kitchen towels have been ready for a while now - or almost ready, as they were fully sewn and were just missing the snaps. 

reusable kitchen towels with snaps

reusable kitchen towels with snaps


You can check my reusable kitchen towels with snaps tutorial if you want to make some too. 


reusable kitchen towels with snaps

reusable kitchen towels with snaps


These will be a gift for a cousin celebrating her birthday in August.  I just love this fabric and I think the towels will look perfect in her kitchen.


reusable kitchen towels with snaps

reusable kitchen towels with snaps



The holidays gift tags actually took me over a week to complete. I bought the dies on a post-Christmas sale earlier this year and I finally decided to try them - and I have to say that while the results are very cute, they are just a ton of work. All the pieces are incredibly tiny and you have to cut them in multiple colors. Even using tweezers it was difficult to get everything in place. I love the result but I'm certainly not ready to make more any time soon...


holidays gift tags, Christmas in July gift tags



The flamingo gift tags, luckily, took me a lot less time to finish. Once I decided how I wanted the blue overlay placed on the pale pink tags, the rest was pretty easy. 



pink flamingo gift tags


And these were the highlights of my crafty weekend. Have a great week, wherever you are and don't forget to check out the other bloggers' awesome Made it Monday posts:


Kitchen towels and makeup brush holders - Made it to Monday


Happy Monday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment