8 DIY Nautical Decor Ideas |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

8 DIY Nautical Decor Ideas

Hello, and welcome. Because it's summer, today I'm sharing here a wonderful collection of nautical decor ideas you can easily make yourself!


8 DIY Nautical Decor Ideas


They all come with detailed instructions and most can be made with materials we all have at home. Check out these great projects!



Shell Art



Clay Pot Lighthouse



Map Tray



Glass Fishing Floats



Rope Wrapped Candle Holders



Beach in a Jar



Seashell Soap Dispenser



Nautical Coasters



I love them all, but my favorite is the Beach in a Jar. I love summer so much that I always wish I could bottle at least a bit of it to last me the rest of the year! 

How about you, which is your favorite?

Keeping it Real, craft blog



6 comments:

  1. Beach in a jar! Love it! Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many super cute pieces! I adore that clay pot lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's

    ReplyDelete