Simple oven baked waffles |Keeping it Real

Monday, November 18, 2019

Simple oven baked waffles

My kids love waffles (don't we all?), but they're picky and for them simple foods always work best. So when they ask me for waffles I tend to make them as simple as possible.




And today I'm sharing here my go-to recipe for simple oven baked waffles - they are quick to make, use just 5 ingredients and the only thing you need to have is an oven waffle mold.



Ingredients (for 6 - 8 waffles): 
  • 1 cup of flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon of sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 1 cup of milk 



Instructions:
Mix all ingredients together, no particular order needed (see, I told you it was easy).




Pour the mixture into the waffle mold - I did not cover it completely because my kids like their waffles with holes.





Bake at 180ÂșC for about 15 minutes and your waffles are ready!




And if you fancy a variation, you can try my cinnamon waffles too.

Happy Monday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog







2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of an oven waffle mold before; that does look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mold! I have a waffle maker, but now I want to try them in the oven - I bet they come out the perfect crispyness.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete