Cupcakes notebook set |Keeping it Real

Monday, May 27, 2019

Cupcakes notebook set


Yes, it's another notebook and pencil case set. But this time I bring you cupcakes. And who doesn't love a cupcake, especially if it's calorie free?


Cupcakes notebook and pencil cover set



Same as the others, I followed the Spring Felt Notebook Cover for the notebook cover and used two pieces of ribbon for the closure.


Cupcakes notebook and pencil cover set


Cupcakes notebook and pencil cover set


The cupcake shapes were cut using the Sizzix, with the colors and embellishments chosen by my daughter, as this set was for another of her classmates.



Cupcakes notebook and pencil cover set


The pencil case is again a long rectangle of felt folded envelope style, with the sides sewn together and then turned inside out. It closes with a button, and as I didn't have a button in my stash that my daughter loved, she decided to go with a plain white button and glue an embellishment on top.


Cupcakes notebook and pencil cover set


I have one more notebook set to share (probably next week) and then we'll move on - I promise I've been making other things besides notebooks, but they're still not ready to share yet.


Cupcakes notebook and pencil cover set



Happy Monday!


Keeping it Real, craft blog





3 comments:

  1. How cute! I have picked this post to be my featured pick on the upcoming Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on Ducks 'n a Row. Be sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete