Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor |Keeping it Real

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor


Remember the glass bottle I decorated for spring? Well, somehow I came across a similar glass bottle and this time decided to upcycle it into Easter decor.  





It was a very quick and fun project and I'm loving the bright colors. 

Here's the original glass bottle: 


Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor


I covered it first with orange yarn: 


Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decorUpcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor


And then I rolled some bold green yarn over my hand, tied a knot in one of the edges and sticked it into the bottle neck. I added glue for the yarn around the bottle, but for the green yarn I didn't think it was necessary as it fits snuggly. 

Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor



Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor



And here it is - my glass bottle turned carrot for Easter!

Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decorUpcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor


Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decorUpcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor


Upcycled: glass bottle to Easter decor


Happy Thursday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog





1 comment:

  1. What an adorable idea! I have a few bottles I want to do something with. Love this idea.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com

    ReplyDelete