Simply orange cake |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Simply orange cake

Sometimes simple things are just what you need. I'm all for making complicated cakes when the need arises - check out my chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling or my strawberry layered cake, or even my adventures into cake decor. But there are days where you just want to taste a great homemade cake without having a lot of trouble to make it - and the simply orange cake ticks all those boxes!


Simply orange cake recipe


Scroll down to find out how I make it:

Ingredients:
  • 250 grams of flour
  • 200 grams of sugar
  • 6 eggs
  • zest and juice of one large orange (make it two if they are small or don't have a lot of juice)
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil (I usually use sunflower oil)
  • 1 teaspoon of baking powder




Instructions: 

Mix the eggs with the sugar, then add the orange zest and juice and the vegetable oil. Finally add the flour and the baking powder.


Simply orange cake recipe


Bake at 180ยบ C for about 30 - 35 minutes.


Simply orange cake recipe

Seriously, could it be any easier?

Enjoy, and happy Tuesday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog




No comments:

Post a Comment