Welcome to The Really Crafty Link Party #14! |Keeping it Real

Monday, April 11, 2016

Welcome to The Really Crafty Link Party #14!

I'm so glad you're here! It's Monday again and this week's Really Crafty link party is on! 

So get your posts ready (old or new) and come join the party! The linkup will be open until next Thursday and I will be posting the features on Friday, April 15th!

The really crafty link party, keeping it real, craft blog

The party is focused on crafts, so the idea is for you to link up all your crafty posts: DIYs, printables, home decor, tutorials, recipes, whatever you want to share. Feel free to share as many links as you want, and old posts are welcome too!

You can add posts on other subjects (family friendly please), but ONLY craft related posts will have a chance to be featured and will be pinned to the party's Pinterest board.

Really Crafty Link Party

There are no thumbnails in the party, so make sure you add an interesting title/description to your link. If you follow me via any social media (icons in the side bar) leave me a comment and I'll make sure to follow you back!

By linking up you give me permission to use your photos in features or round-ups, and to share your posts on social media (always with a link back to you for proper credit).

And now, let's get this party started! 






Thank you again for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!

keeping it real, craft blog







When you linkup, your e-mail will be added to The Really Crafty Link Party mailing list and you will receive one (and only one) e-mail each week to let you know when the party goes live. All mail addresses are kept strictly confidential. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying to the e-mail you received, or by sending me a message directly (keepingitrreal@gmail.com).

10 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. Can you delete my link (Libby)? I forgot to give it the right title. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. You can now add it again with a different title. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I'm so glad you could join!

      Delete
  3. great party and so many awesome creative posts to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa,
    cannot figure out where to grab the "featured at" button, already included the "link party! one on my blog last week (or so). Thank you for featuring my post!
    Happy crafting,
    Marjan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not coming back to you sooner, I'm terribly late in replying to blog comments...I'm glad you found it though, and thank you for linking up to the party!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting a great party - I'd love it if you would add it to my Blog Hoppy page of parties!
    http://www.lazygastronome.com/blog-hoppy-list-of-blog-hops/

    ReplyDelete