August - free cross stitch pattern |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

August - free cross stitch pattern

Hello, and welcome to this week's free cross stitch pattern. Since I created a design for July (find it here), I decided to follow the same style and have one for August too. Am I going to turn this into a series for every month of the year? Maybe, I still don't know yet. 


August - free cross stitch pattern


Having all the months similar is cute, but maybe also a bit boring? Let's see if inspiration strikes in September and I change it a bit...

When embroidered count 14-count Aida the design will measure approximately 12 cm wide x 4.5 cm high.




For a printer friendly version of the cross stitch chart (including colors and symbols and the DMC floss color codes), click
HERE.

Have fun, and happy Tuesday,

Keeping it Real, craft blog





This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 

8 Skeins Gray Embroidery Thread


No comments:

Post a Comment