Colorful Stars - free embroidery pattern |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Colorful Stars - free embroidery pattern

Hello, and welcome! Today I'm sharing here a small but colorful embroidery pattern featuring a set of falling stars!





I created the pattern last year and the original idea was to share it before Christmas, but life got in the way (as it usually does) and I only now managed to actually embroider it now - and not all that well at that, since I was pressed for time and a couple of the stars ended up slightly wonky...

Anyway, I know you will do a much better job than I did. 

You have the instructions in the pattern, but this is a simple embroidery project using back stitches only - so absolutely perfect for beginners.




The pattern comes with the design in black and white and in color, so you can use whichever you prefer.





If you missed it above, you can download the pdf pattern here


Have fun and enjoy your week!

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

https://amzn.to/3SlbuzL


No comments:

Post a Comment