Weekly Planner - free printable |Keeping it Real

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Weekly Planner - free printable

Hello, and welcome! I actually created this weekly planner a while ago, printed a set of pages and have them on my desk at home...but then never shared here.

 

Weekly Planner - free printable



I find these type of planners very useful. Even at this time and age, when most things end up in digital format, I still like to make lists of pending items and to-dos. And instead of buying a planner, I always prefer to design my own and print just the number of pages I need.

If you want this weekly planner for yourself as well, you can download the pdf file here


Weekly Planner - free printable

You just need to run the file through a color printer, print the number of pages you need, and place them on your desk (or your wall, if you prefer)!


If you missed the link above, download the pdf file here


Have fun, and happy Thursday! 

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







No comments:

Post a Comment