Sweet Cupcake - cross stitch pattern |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Sweet Cupcake - cross stitch pattern

Hello, and welcome! This colorful cupcake was one of the first cross stitch patterns I added to my Etsy shop, but back then I was just starting and wasn't able to offer a lot of chart alternatives. Last week, I took the time to actually update the pattern and re-write the accompanying tutorial, and the new version is now available.



It's not a very big design and there aren't a lot of color changes, which makes this pattern just perfect for beginners.





 
When embroidered on 14-count Aida fabric, the design will have an approximate size of 11.7 x 12.4 cm.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
You can find the pattern here.
 
And stay tuned because more new items are added to the shop on a regular basis! 


Happy Tuesday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







No comments:

Post a Comment