Learn the single crochet two together - from the Crochet for Absolute Beginners series |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Learn the single crochet two together - from the Crochet for Absolute Beginners series

Hello everyone! It's been a long, long time since I added a new video to the How to Crochet for Absolute Beginners on my YouTube Channel, but it finally happened this week.






This episode 18 is a mini tutorial on the single crochet two together (sc2tog), which is a stitch I particularly love to use when making washcloths and dishcloths, because it adds a nice texture without being too bulky.

In the video you can see how this stitch can be used to reduce the number of stitches in a row (useful when you are creating shapes other than squares or rectangles, or making amigurumis, for example), but also how you can use it to add texture (while keeping the number of stitches in the row exactly the same).



 

I would also love for you to check out some of the other videos in the channel, and send over your feedback. Most of this is still new to me and I appreciate all the feedback!


Enjoy, and happy Tuesday!


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.











No comments:

Post a Comment