"Handmade" gift tags - free printable |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

"Handmade" gift tags - free printable

I love making handmade gifts, but I also like to send them to their new owners in a nice package. This usually involves some type of recycled or homemade gift bag too, and a pretty gift tag.

 

So I have designed this set of "handmade" gift tags, just perfect to go along with all those gifts I hope to make during the rest of this year. And of course, I had to have the tags in a series of different colors too!

The gift tags come in a pdf file with one page and all six colors of the gift tags together. 

 


 

You just need to run the page through a color printer, cut the tags to size and punch a hole where indicated.


 
 
If you missed the link above, download the pdf file here


Have fun, and happy Wednesday! 

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.





No comments:

Post a Comment