London Stamp-Shaped Landscape Cross Stitch Pattern |Keeping it Real

Thursday, November 3, 2022

London Stamp-Shaped Landscape Cross Stitch Pattern

Hello, and welcome! After Paris, today I'm back here to share the London Stamp-Shaped Landscape Cross Stitch Pattern from my Etsy shop!






If you browse around the shop you can find the other city landscape patterns - Paris and New York so far - and I hope I can also find the time to create more designs like these soon.
 




When embroidered on 14-count Aida fabric, the design will have an approximate size of 16 x 19 cm.

You can find the pattern here. 
 
 




And stay tuned because more new items will be added to the shop soon! 


Happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful one to add to the collection!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete