One more beach hut cross stitch pattern |Keeping it Real

Monday, August 29, 2022

One more beach hut cross stitch pattern

Hello, and welcome! Today I'm back here to share the last of the beach hut cross stitch patterns added to my Etsy shop - I had a lot of fun designing this series and while I still have additional ideas in my head I'm not sure I'll be making them public anytime soon, since I also have the gnomes and the city landscape stamps series of cross stitch patterns both ongoing....


One more beach hut cross stitch pattern



If you browse around the shop you can find five other individual beach hut patterns and also one larger beach landscape pattern featuring a set of three similar beach huts. 





 
This pattern is perfect for summer decor, beach or vacation homes, or just for anyone who loves the beach and the ocean. When embroidered on 14-count Aida fabric, the design will have an approximate size of 14 count Aida fabric: 14.5 x 20.5 cm (5.7 x 8.1 inches)

You can find the pattern for this beach hut here. 
 







 And stay tuned because new items will be added to the shop soon! 


Happy Monday, and have a great week!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.





No comments:

Post a Comment