I'm now on Creative Fabrica! |Keeping it Real

Thursday, July 14, 2022

I'm now on Creative Fabrica!

While it took me a long time to open a shop on Etsy, it was sort of an easy step to take since I was already registered as a buyer. Then during the pandemic I decided to close the shop and reopen it later with only digital items - and it was likely the best decision I ever made. Some days I do miss sending out physical items - and it may eventually still happen again - but most of the time the hassle-free sales are just a relief on my otherwise chaotic days. 


I'm now on Creative Fabrica



A couple of months ago I received an invitation to join Creative Fabrica and add my cross stitch patterns to their portfolio. To be honest, I'd heard of Creative Fabrica before but mostly for graphics, fonts and digital patterns. I had no idea they were also focused on other types of crafts too. 



It took me a while (mostly due to lack to time), but they finally convinced me and I opened my Creative Fabrica shop last week. In terms of layout and design it's fairly similar to my Etsy shop, as I want to keep brand consistency. 

(opening a shop is actually very easy, and listing items is completely free)




I've started adding patterns to the shop but I'm just still starting. Truth be told, they offered to add the patterns themselves if I send over all the materials, but this is a process I prefer to control myself, even if it takes longer. 

All patterns added are also on Etsy, and the idea is that both shops mirror each other. 




Creative Fabric works mostly via monthly subscriptions, but you can also buy and download individual items (all in digital format). If you want to create and account or buy a specific product, you can use this link: https://www.creativefabrica.com/ref/2660154/       






And indeed, Creative Fabric is a huge world I still haven't had time to fully discover myself. 





Again, as I said, I'm still starting out and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. Once some more time has passed I'll let you know my experiences and provide a detailed review.

And if you're on Creative Fabrica too or have purchased there before, I would love to hear your experiences too. Let me know in the comments and share your shop link if you have one!

Follow Me on CF 


Have fun, and happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.








No comments:

Post a Comment