Red and blue beach hut - cross stitch pattern |Keeping it Real

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Red and blue beach hut - cross stitch pattern

After adding the first beach hut cross stitch pattern to my Etsy shop I decided to turn the theme into a series and created a second one (find it here). Today I'm finally sharing the third installment (and I hope to be able to design at least one more). 





This third beach hut comes mostly in shades of red and blue an includes a beach ball right by the door -just perfect for summer!

When embroidered on 14 count Aida fabric, the design will have an approximate size of 13 x 18 cm, and it's just perfect to cheer up any space!
 





If you missed it above, you can find the pattern here. 









And it looks lovely on a hoop too, if you prefer it framed in the round:
 
 



 
I have lots of other cross stitch patterns the shop (and sewing and crochet patterns too, as well as digital cards), and you are welcome to visit any time!


Happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.








No comments:

Post a Comment