Happy Easter Gift Tags - free printable |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Happy Easter Gift Tags - free printable

Easter is almost here and I since always love to design new gift tags every year - today I'm sharing here my Easter 2022 gift tags as a free printable for you!








Since I was pressed for time (what else is new?), I kept them as simple as possible. 






You just need to download the pdf file and run it through a color printer. There are 4 gift tags on the same page. 





After cutting the gift tags to size, punch a hole wherever you want and use a piece of ribbon or yarn to attach them to your Easter gifts!


If you missed the link above, click here to download the file. 



Have fun, and happy Easter!

Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







No comments:

Post a Comment