My top 5 video tutorials of 2021! |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My top 5 video tutorials of 2021!

I'm already a bit late posting this, but here are the top five most viewed video tutorials on my YouTube Channel in 2021!


My top 5 video tutorials of 2021



These textured waffle stitch started as a gift idea for a friend. I loved them so much that I decided later to create a tutorial for them:





The flat circle crochet coasters are so easy to make! Perfect for beginners and a great handmade gift idea too. In addition, this video is also a great introduction for those who are struggling to crochet in the round:





The cat face scrubbies are by far my most successful tutorial, both on the blog and on YouTube. Aren't they cute?






And because I don't share only crochet tutorials, here's the Felt Tea Wallet, another great gift idea: 





And finally, the Felt Envelope Clutches, which can be used for so many things - including original gift packaging: 






A huge thank you to everyone who viewed and shared these and all the other videos. In 2022 I really want to find the time to create more videos and add many more tutorials both to the blog and my YouTube channel, so stay tuned!

Happy 2022! 

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.






2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the tea wallet! What an awesome gift idea. I haven't started to crochet yet, but one of my goals is to learn. I've readied my supplies. Now, to get started...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That first step is always the hardest, but once you start you won't be able to stop. Crochet is very addictive :)

      Delete