Learn the Back Loop Single Crochet Stitch - from the Crochet for Absolute Beginners series! |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Learn the Back Loop Single Crochet Stitch - from the Crochet for Absolute Beginners series!

Hello everyone! Today I'm introducing the latest video of my How to Crochet for Absolute Beginners series that is now on my YouTube Channel.





In this episode we are discussing the back loop single crochet!

 

I don't tend to use back loop stitches a lot, but they are very useful when you want a simple way to add texture to crochet projects - from blankets to coasters, washcloths, etc.

Here's the video tutorial:






Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week!


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.








No comments:

Post a Comment