2022 Monthly Calendar - free printable |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2022 Monthly Calendar - free printable

Hello, and welcome! As with every other year, it's time to post the 2022 calendar I designed. This year I decided to go abstract, so I used a colorful watercolor scheme for each month.





Scroll down if you want to download the 2022 calendar too.


There's one page per month, from January...







 ...to December.






Each month has its own different color and design and I've space in the daily squares for notes, marking important dates, etc. 

If you want one of these calendars too, download the file here. 

It's a pdf file with the cover and one page per month. You can print all the pages and bind them together or you can just print one month at a time. 

This year I'm running a bit late so I still haven't printed the version that will live in our kitchen from January first until the end of 2022, but I'll try to share a photo as soon as I have it ready.







Happy holidays!


Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment