One million views – a long journey and a thank you! |Keeping it Real

Thursday, October 28, 2021

One million views – a long journey and a thank you!

Earlier this week I suddenly realized Keeping it Real had passed the 1.000.000 views milestone!.

 


It may not be much for a lot of successful bloggers – but to me it feels absolutely amazing.

When I started this journey back in 2014, I had no idea I could even get this far. I knew virtually nothing about blogging. Looking back at those earlier posts, I can honestly see how far I have come, how much I evolved – in terms of writing and photography, for sure, but also (and most especially) in terms of time management. 

 

 


 

 

At the beginning just trying to set up a new post was a somewhat exhausting experience. It took me a long time and more often than not the result wasn't exactly what I had envisaged. 

These days writing on not one but two blogs and running and Etsy shop at the same time (while still working on my day job and taking care of my family) has become much easier. And there's no particular secret to it other than experience, which allows you easily tackle a lot of tasks that looked absolutely daunting before.

Am I perfect? Of course not. Do I still feel overwhelmed? Yes, on a daily basis.



But it's rewarding too, and these small milestones make it all worthwhile.

So a big THANK YOU! to everyone who over the years has visited and supported Keeping it Real. 

Two million views, here we come!


Have a wonderful day!


Keeping it Real, craft blog






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







2 comments: