Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package |Keeping it Real

Monday, August 30, 2021

Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package

Hello, and welcome to a new week. Although we are now back from vacation, I'm still half off this week since kids are starting school in just a couple of days, I'll be back to work full time next Monday and I still have a lot of things to organise. 


Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package


So today I'm sharing here just a simple idea, but one of my favorites: an upcycled gift package.  

With all the things we've been ordering online lately, there's always a surplus of packages around. So of course when I needed gift wrap for a gift I decided to use one of them. 

This is what I started with: 


Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package


For some reason every time I looked at this little box I knew I wanted to use hexagons to upcycle it. So that's just what I did (shapes cut from scrapbook paper and simply glued in place). 


Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package

Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package


Then all that was left to do was to add a ribbon to tie a bow, and a matching gift tag: 


Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package


Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package


I love it so much I'm kind of sad to see it go, but the gift is now packed inside and it's going to meet its new owner soon...


Pretty in pink: upcycled gift package



Have a wonderful week,

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.








1 comment: