Gift tags, gift tags...and more gift tags |Keeping it Real

Monday, August 16, 2021

Gift tags, gift tags...and more gift tags

I always like to be prepared, so by the time I start thinking about making Christmas gifts, I also start thinking about making gift tags. I'm taking a couple of weeks of vacation with my family (during which I intend to crochet and cross stitch a few gifts too), so this past weekend I decided to tackle the gift tags. 


Gift tags made with stickers



And because gift tags are better made in batches, I made several sets of them!

I made these using a paper punch, lightweight cardstock in different colors, bits of yarn and some cute stickers leftover from a craft kit my daughter received as a gift some time ago. 


Gift tags made with stickers



Stickers are actually one of the easiest ways to create cute gift tags quickly. 


Gift tags made with stickers



This is the blue set: 





And the green set: 


Gift tags made with stickers


The yellow set: 


Gift tags made with stickers


The white set: 


Gift tags made with stickers



And the double gift tags, for which I used additional paper punches to cut different shapes off the top gift tag (instead of stickers): 


Gift tags made with stickers

Gift tags made with stickers



Though I may still make more of these in the future (just because I love making gift tags), I think for now I'm well set for those Christmas gifts (yet to come). 


Have fun, and happy Monday,


Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







4 comments:

  1. Besutiful, a perfect way to use stickers. I love the punched ones too, such a versatile idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And really quick to make, either way! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I do the same thing, Teresa - thanks for the reminder to get busy! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always start early (and then end up late anyway...). Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete