Printable Watercolor Thank You Cards |Keeping it Real

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Printable Watercolor Thank You Cards

Back when I sold physical items in my Etsy shop one of the items I offered (and used too) were thank you cards. When I reopened the shop at the end of last year and decided to go 100% digital I added crochet, sewing and cross stitch patterns but passed on the cards. Well, no more! I went back to a few of my designs and decided to offer them as digital downloads too. Here are the first ones listed:





These cards are great for all occasions and are available in two different sizes and four different background colors.





You can find the printable cards here






I have lots of other designs to add (I just need to adjust sizes and colors here and there), so stay tuned and stop by the shop to check them out.


Happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog





As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.







No comments:

Post a Comment