Free Printable Father’s Day Cards + Messages to Write Inside |Keeping it Real

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Free Printable Father’s Day Cards + Messages to Write Inside

In Portugal we celebrated Father's Day on March 19th, but I know a lot of you will be celebrating it soon. And if you’re looking for a thoughtful way to celebrate your dad, husband, grandfather, or other special dads in your life on Father’s Day, these four free printable cards by FTD are a sweet and simple way to show your appreciation.




The cards include sentimental and funny options, as well as this cute card your kids can color to make it even more personal and special. View and download them all at FTD’s blog.





After printing one of these cards, make it even more meaningful by writing a heartfelt message inside. If you need some inspiration for expressing your appreciation on paper, try using one of these examples:
  • “I’m so proud to be your kid—thank you for everything!”
  • “Dad, we’ve got a lot of great memories together. Can’t wait for many more!”
  • “You’ve been there for me since day one. Thank you for providing me all the love and guidance I’ve needed!”
  • “Dad, thanks for keeping it real with me. You’re a great father, husband, and friend.”
  • “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”












If you’re celebrating your grandfather on Father’s Day as well, you can include one of these messages to show him how much he means to you:
  • “You’re the best grandpa in the world. Happy Father’s Day!”
  • “I’ve always felt so lucky and blessed to have a grandpa like you.”
  • “You’ll always have your own special place in my heart. Thanks for everything, Grandpa.”
  • “You’ve taught me so much over the years and for that, I am forever grateful.”
  • “Happy Father’s Day, Papa! I’ll always be your biggest fan.”









And finally, don’t leave out your husband or partner on Father’s Day. Express your gratitude for your man with one of these thoughtful messages: 
  • “Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life and father of our children.”
  • “The kids and I are so lucky to have you — thank you for everything.”
  • “I’m so grateful to be sharing this beautiful life with you. Happy Father’s Day from me and the kids!”
  • “Seeing you become the father you are today warms my heart. I love you!”
  • “Happy Father’s Day to my whole world. I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do.”





Print and personalize one of these Father’s Day cards to make the dad in your life smile and show him how much he’s appreciated.



Happy Thursday!

Keeping it Real, craft blog




Disclaimer: this post was written in partnership with Siege Media and FTD. Printables and images were supplied by them and as such are not owned by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment