My Etsy shop is open again! |Keeping it Real

Friday, September 25, 2020

My Etsy shop is open again!

 ...but I'm only starting out...again. After several months on vacation mode because of the current situation and the uncertainties especially regarding international shipping, I decided to re-focus on digital patterns for now. 



It's not an ideal situation because I love to create different items on a regular basis, but it's what I feel confortable doing at this point. I want to provide the best customer service and I don't want to have to worry about delayed or lost items. I've never had shipping issues before and I don't want to start now. 

I upgraded a bit my sailboat sewing pattern (which was already on Etsy before) with new photos, description, keywords, etc., and in the coming days/weeks I will be adding more sewing, cross stitch and crochet patterns. A few of them are already drafted and just need finishing touches and others I'm still in the process of drafting, but they will come.



I obviously don't expect a lot of sales for the time being, as I will be adding new items (probably very) slowly, but just having the shop open again makes me happy!

Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Keeping it Real, craft blog


No comments:

Post a Comment